Exemption for Texas Veterans (Hazelwood Exemption)

Amount : Not Available

Tuition exemption

Applicant must be a Texas resident who was a Texas resident when he or she entered the U.S. Armed Forces and who is attending a Texas public college or university. Applicant must have served a minimum of 181 days of active military duty excluding training and have received an honorable discharge or separation, or a general discharge under honorable conditions.

Key Facts

Type [?] : Other
Award amount : Not Available
School specific [?] : No
Est. Deadline [?] :
Application received [?] :
Total granted [?] : 8556
Renewable : Yes
Need to repay : No
Required enrollment :
Separate Application is required :


State : Texas

Sponsor and Contact Information

Sponsor name : Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Sponsor website : http://www.collegefortexans.com
Sponsor address : Student Service Division P.O. Box 12788, Capitol Station
Austin, TX 78711-2788 United States
Sponsor phone : 512 427-6340/ 800 242-3062
Sponsor FAX : 512 427-6420
Contact name : Please login to view this information.
Contact email : Please login to view this information.

0 Comment

Login | Register