Kansas Educational Benefits for Children of MIA, POW, and Deceased Veterans

Amount : Not Available

Applicant must be the child of a POW, MIA, or KIA Vietnam War veteran who was a Kansas resident upon entering military service. Recipient must attend a state-supported college or vocational-technical school in Kansas.

Key Facts

Type [?] : Scholarship
Award amount : Not Available
School specific [?] : No
Est. Deadline [?] :
Application received [?] :
Total granted [?] :
Renewable : Yes Renewable for 12 semesters.
Need to repay : No
Required enrollment : College freshman; College junior; College senior; College sophomore; Doctoral-level study; Master's-level study; Other postgraduate-level study
Separate Application is required :


State : Kansas
Veteran / Military : Child

Sponsor and Contact Information

Sponsor name : Kansas Commission on Veterans' Affairs
Sponsor website : http://www.kcva.org
Sponsor address : Jayhawk Tower 700 S.W. Jackson, Suite 701
Topeka, KS 66603 United States
Sponsor phone : 785 296-3976
Sponsor FAX : 785 296-1462
Contact name : Please login to view this information.
Contact email : Please login to view this information.

0 Comment

Login | Register